$10,000 for TNP!
We’re excited to launch our campaign for a 15th year of Tuesday Night Project!
A season of Tuesday Night Cafe consists of 14 shows, but did you know that TNP also offers additional programming throughout the year, including free workshops? Here’s what your donation can go toward:
- $25-$30 for small equipment costs, like chairs, gaff tape, and replacement parts.
- $150 for power cords and surge protectors.
- $350 funds a Tuesday Night Cafe show (includes catering, engineering, and video editing costs)
- $1,000 buys us an HD camera and ensures we are collecting community history
- $2,000 feeds our crew in a year’s worth of planning meetings and community-building
Our goal is to raise $10,000 from October 2-16th. We will stretch every penny of that $10,000 into 14 shows and an entire 15th year of TNP. Sounds like a tall order to get an whole year’s funding in just two weeks, but we’ve always been able to count on the community to keep us going. Like we say, PEOPLE are each other’s greatest resource. Any amount (or equipment!) you can donate counts!
To celebrate the end of an amazing 14th season of Tuesday Night Cafe, as well as to thank you for your contribution, we are releasing free downloads of tracks from the artists who played at last year’s J-Town Summer Sessions concert. So get your wallets ready! Or, if you can’t wait to donate, click on the handy button below: